Monday 21 June 2010

ADD Inattentive - Short movie by yours truly


A masterpiece? We'll wait and see, haha. Basically, the storyboard and idea is all complete and I am probably going to be filming this and editing it all this weekend as I hate leaving things waiting around when I know that I could get it all done if I hyper-focused and put everything into this.

I'll upload it to YouTube and give you the link when it is complete and hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I will have making it.

The main storyline is a child who is doing his homework and spaces out into his ADD world and you are basically seeing what his brain is doing through the boy's actions, if you get what I mean? I've made it quite confusing to explain but it's simple when I look at the drawings. Sorry :)

Keep your eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment